Search Knowledge Base Articles
How to Remove AutoComplete List Entries One At a Time
To remove entries from the AutoComplete cache one entry at a time, follow these steps:
- Open a new email message.
- Type the first few characters of the AutoComplete entry that you want to remove.
- When the entry appears in the list of suggested names, move your mouse pointer over the name until it becomes highlighted, but do not click the name.
- When the "X" icon appears next to the highlighted name, click X to remove the name from the list, or press the Delete key on the keyboard.
- Then, re-type the address manually. This should put it back in your AutoComplete.
Did you find this article useful?
Automatic Replies (Out of Office)
How to turn on "Automatic Replies (Out of Office)" or the "Out of Office Assistant" • For Microsoft Office Outlook 2016, 2013 and 2010 1....
Create and Add a Signature to Messages
Open a new email message. Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu.Depending on the size of your ...
CREATING A PST FILE IN OUTLOOK 2016
1. Open Outlook 2016 and Click the Home tab > New Items > More Items > Outlook Data File • Give your PST Outlook data file a name and c...
Archive Items Manually in Outlook 2013/2016
Do one of the following: In Outlook 2013: Click File > Info > Cleanup Tools > Archive. ...
Archive Older Items Automatically in Outlook 2013/2016
You can change how often AutoArchive runs, where it stores archived items, and how long Outlook keeps items before archiving them. Click Fil...