Search Knowledge Base Articles
Deleting Old 3CX Server Voicemails
How to clear 3CX Voicemails from the Server:
- Confirm the name of the server and password for the server you’re trying to reach via our Nexus Voicemail Manager.
- This will be located within the Ticket system > Voice & Data Tab > Voice Systems
- Remote into the IP confirmed using the Panel.
- If you cannot locate it on the panel, you can remote into it using the IP and a Remote Desktop Connection.
- Sign in using the 3CX password and username provided via the Nexus Ticket System.
- Navigate to: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Extensions\
- Go through the extension files and delete what has been requested.
If they are out of space, find the folder with the oldest voicemails and delete a month at a time. Confirm with support if limited options are available.
Did you find this article useful?
Installing the 3CX Client for Windows
Installing the 3CX Client for Windows On this topic Introduction The 3CX Client for Windows allows you to manage and oversee telephone calls di...
3CX Web Client
The 3CX web client gives you easy access to all features of 3CX, including Presence, Video conferencing, chat and the switchboard. It also allows you ...
How to Add 3CX Desktop Shortcut
Step 1.Go to the webclient page in your browser. Then, in Chrome, click the three dots on top right and choose "More tools" then choose "Add to deskto...