Search Knowledge Base Articles
Automatic Replies (Out of Office)
How to turn on "Automatic Replies (Out of Office)" or the "Out of Office Assistant"
• For Microsoft Office Outlook 2016, 2013 and 20101. Click the File tab, and then click the Info tab in the menu.
2. Click Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
3. If you want to specify a set time and date range, select the Only send during this time range check box. Then set the Start time, and then set the End time.
4. In the Inside my organization tab, type the message that you want to send within your organization, and in the Outside my organization tab, type the message that you want to send outside your organization.
5. Click OK.
6. If you selected the “Only send during this time range” option in step 4, the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) feature will continue to run until the date and time set for the End Time in step 5 is reached.
Otherwise, the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) will continue to run until you repeat step 1 and select the “Do not send automatic replies” option.
Did you find this article useful?
Create and Add a Signature to Messages
Open a new email message. Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu.Depending on the size of your ...
CREATING A PST FILE IN OUTLOOK 2016
1. Open Outlook 2016 and Click the Home tab > New Items > More Items > Outlook Data File • Give your PST Outlook data file a name and c...
How to Remove AutoComplete List Entries One At a Time
To remove entries from the AutoComplete cache one entry at a time, follow these steps: Open a new email message. Type the first few characters of ...
Archive Items Manually in Outlook 2013/2016
Do one of the following: In Outlook 2013: Click File > Info > Cleanup Tools > Archive. ...
Archive Older Items Automatically in Outlook 2013/2016
You can change how often AutoArchive runs, where it stores archived items, and how long Outlook keeps items before archiving them. Click Fil...